After the success of last year’s talks “3D Printing and Robot Requirements in the FIRST Community” we decided to add a new talk!
Thank you to everyone that attended our talks “3D Printing in the FIRST Community” and “Emotional Intelligence in FIRST” at this year’s IndianaFIRST Forums at Purdue and Indiana University! We hope you were inspired to implement 3D Printing and an emotionally intelligent culture in your team’s upcoming season!
Below we have provided copies of this year’s presentations, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this presentation and would like to explore more of our projects, check out a few of our creations:
- Our Weekly Recurring Segments
- The Pilot of our Podcast DenkTalk
- Our R3bots Robotics Challenge
- Our 2016 Conceptual Robot in Three Days
- Our 2017 Conceptual Robot in Three Days
- Our 2018 Conceptual Robot in Three Days
- The Build Log for our Giant DenkBot
If you found this presentation useful and would like to follow along with our cancelled BattleBots Season 3 robot reveal and future content, please like us on Facebook; follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and Google+; subscribe on YouTube; and fumble us on Tumblr!